NewTom 7G Vet
NEWTOM PRESENTS THE FIRST MULTI- SCAN BODY CBCT FOR EXTENSIVE CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
With NewTom 7G, Cone Beam technology can be applied to all body areas, including the abdomen, chest and full length of limbs.
Moreover, NewTom 7G is suitable for large patient sizes thanks to a high-capacity motor-driven patient table (max 215 kg). At the same time, NewTom 7G has all the functions and automatisms needed to adapt FOVs and X-ray doses to the patient's size.
The acquisition time and dose can be reduced through adaptive FOV’s, the UltraFast scan mode, or the ECO Low Dose scan mode. In addition, the veterinarian can manually modulate emissions to reduce the dose or generate new exposure protocols.
- Localised analysis over the entire body
- Ray2D and 3D imaging up to 90 micron (with contrast agent)
- Artifact reduction and movement analysis using CineX and Cine Scout
- High powered generator: 120kV; 20kW
- High-sensitivity 3D detector and innovative algorithms for reconstruction
- Large gantry: 77 cm gantry aperture
Ergonomics and practicality
- Fully motor-driven table with maximum load capacity of 215kg, minimum table height of 56.5cm allow easy access for all patients
- 10” touchscreens front and rear allows for ease of patient positioning
- Increased workflow due to NNT software with processing, sharing and RIS/PACS integration
Maximising patient care
- Patient comfort
- Low dose – Patient dose is proportional to the patient’s build and the examination type (SafeBeam technology)
- 10” touchscreens front and rear