NEWTOM PRESENTS THE FIRST MULTI - SCAN BODY CBCT FOR EXTENSIVE CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
For the very first time, Cone Beam technology can now be applied to all areas of the body, including the spine, shoulder and hip.
Small complex structures such as the inner ear can be analysed with utmost precision due the 90 micron resolution offered by the system.
Suitable for radiologists and orthopaedic, otolaryngology and dentistry specialists, NewTom 7G lets you capture accurate information on bone tissues - micro- structures included - to gain an in-depth understanding of the overall clinical picture. NewTom 7G, then, boosts the diagnostic capacity of the surgery and, at the same time, optimises analysis of treatment outcomes, all at low dosages and lower costs compared to conventional procedures.
- Localised analysis over the entire body
- Ray2D and 3D imaging up to 90 micron (with contrast agent)
- Artifact reduction and movement analysis using CineX and Cine Scout
- High powered generator: 120kV; 20kW
- High-sensitivity 3D detector and innovative algorithms for reconstruction
- Large gantry: 77 cm gantry aperture
Ergonomics and practicality
- Fully motor-driven table with maximum load capacity of 215kg, minimum table height of 56.5cm allow easy access for all patients
- 10” touchscreens front and rear allows for ease of patient positioning
- Increased workflow due to NNT software with processing, sharing and RIS/PACS integration
Maximising patient care
- Patient comfort
- Low dose – Patient dose is proportional to the patient’s build and the examination type (SafeBeam technology)
- 10” touchscreens front and rear